Click here for a printable version of these directions.
Step by Step Directions for New Kindergarten Registration:
Step One – Create Parent Account with FinalForms
1. Go to: https://russia-oh.finalforms.com
2. Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT below.
3. Type YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL. Next, click REGISTER.
NOTE: You will receive an email within two minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still cannot locate the FinalForms email, email firstname.lastname@example.org informing our team of the issue.
4. Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from FinalForms. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
5. Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
6. Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
Step Two – Registering Your New Student
What Information will I need?
Basic medical history and health information
Insurance company and policy number
Doctor, dentist and medical specialist contact information
Hospital preference and contact information
How do I register my first student?
IMPORTANT: If you followed the steps above in Step one, you may jump to number 3 below.
1. Go to https://russia-oh.finalforms.com
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent Icon
3. Locate and click the ADD STUDENT button located in the upper right.
4. Type in the LEGAL NAME and other required information. Then, click CREATE STUDENT.
5. Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. 'Jonathan Smith') in the parent signature field on each page. After signing each, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form. As you begin finishing forms, they will turn from red to green to show you have completed everything with that page.
6. When all forms are complete, you will see a 'Forms Finished' message.
How do I register additional students?
Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information?
Login at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.